Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Traventure Tours takes the right to share authentic and latest information as a foremost priority and ensures that the content shared on our website is as accurate as it is expected to be. By using our website, you acknowledge that the website may modify/ amend the terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. Your continued use of our website www.destinacion.com, following the amendment in the terms will be subject to the terms in effect at the time of your use. We request you to periodically review the terms for any updates. If you object to any provision of these terms, your only alternative is to immediately terminate the use of our website. Your continued use of our website following the posting of modified Terms will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use.
Disclaimer of Warranties/ Limitation of Liability
Traventure Tours ensures that all the information provided on the website is correct, however, Traventure Tours neither warrants nor makes any representation regarding the quality, accuracy, or completeness of the content. To the extent, Traventure Tours acts as a booking agent and facilitator of services on behalf of third-party service providers. We are not liable for any of the services provided by the service provider.
- While using our website you agree.
- You agree to use our website for non-commercial use only.
- You agree to avail offered services to make legitimate reservations.
- You agree to be 18 years and above and possess a legal authority to create a binding legal obligation.
- You agree to accept all the terms and conditions of purchase, including full payment of services used online.
- To take full responsibility for all fees, assessments charges, taxes, and duties that come up out of the use of our website.
- Falsely present the content of our website
- Refrain not to resell any of our services, chain letters, campaigns, or leverage our company’s brand name to gain business.
- Not to copy the content of our website for any purpose without our prior approval.
- Not to replicate any part of our website without our prior written approval.
Upon learning the infringement of the terms and conditions of our website, Traventure Toursreserves all the right to.
- Send you a warning letter stating that you have breached the captioned terms and conditions and ask you to stop doing so on an immediate basis
- Erase/ delete any content which you may have posted that violates our brand policy
- Restrict/ terminate you from using our website
- Revoke/ Cancel and booking made by you from our website without your consent
- Report your activities to relevant authorities and take legal action against you.
Traventure Toursmay provide you with images, videos, and content in sponsor advertisements or information. All content of our website is subject to copyright. You agree and acknowledge not to use upload, post, reproduce, distribute any content on or through our website that is protected by copyrights. The unauthorized submission or redistribution of copyrighted content may lead to legal action and criminal prosecution.
Payment/ Use of Credit Card
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards through an online payment system.
- Traventure Toursresponsibly takes all the efforts to fulfil information security requirements through 128-bit encryption technology and other methods to protect User's card details.
- We accept online payment through our Payment Gateway partners through credit cards issued across various geographies. However, credit cards issued through certain countries will continue to be blocked during the booking process.
- Your debit/ credit card will be charged accordingly once you click on the confirm button.
- Post payment confirmation from our payment gateway, a booking confirmation will be delivered to your registered email address.
- Please note Traventure Tours cannot control any fees that may be charged by your bank concerning such a transaction and we disclaim all liability in these regards.
- All notifications related to confirmation/ cancellation/ amendment will be sent to you via email within a stipulated time period.
- If you fail to receive any confirmation of purchase/ transaction within a stipulated time period, you shall check the spam/ junk folder to verify for it might have been misdirected, if still not found please contact our customer support team.
- The total amount payable will be displayed to you on the screen before making the payment. In case for any reason, if the booking is rejected, any amount deducted by Traventure Toursfor such a booking will be refunded to the same account which was used for making the payment.
- If we suspect signs of fraud in your booking, the website will automatically cancel your reservation associated with your name, email address, or account number and permanently delete your account from our website.
- To avoid suspicious transactions the website may ask for preauthorization of your credit card.
- We reserve all the rights to take legal action against you if your activity is found to be suspicious and that you will be liable for any monetary losses to the website, this may include litigation and damages made to the brand image.
Flight Booking T & C
- The total airfare displayed on the website is inclusive of all taxes.
- In order to receive your flight booking confirmation, you will have to pay the total cost of the air ticket.
- It is advisable to refer to airline terms and conditions before making a booking.
- By accepting our terms, you agree to the terms and conditions of the respective airline.
- Modification and cancellation in all air ticket reservations are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the airline and Traventure Tours.
- Only refundable flights are eligible for a partial refund as per the airline refund policy. Hence our charges will be 50 EUR + airline charges per pax will be applicable.
- Flight modification is subject to availability. Modification charges will be 50 EUR per pax + applicable airline charges.
- LCC flights are not eligible for a refund even in the instance of cancellation.
- Certain airlines fail to display the baggage allowance to seek more clarity you can refer to the respective airline website or contact their customer support team.
- Please ensure you have relevant travel documents e.g. Visa to your destination for which you are booking with Traventure Tours
- It is the traveller’s responsibility to arrange for the travel-related document.
- Ensure your passport is valid for the duration of your travel and that it is acceptable to all the countries you plan to travel to.
- To get an entry permit and know the visa procedure you can visit the embassy of the respective country.
- The fares displayed at the time of payment may not include the individual charges such as departure taxes, passenger service charges, and airport taxes imposed by the authorities of the country you plan to visit.
- The additional charges levied by the country shall be communicated at the time of booking.
- Please ensure you are well aware of the medical requirements/ certificates.